The characters that were leveled up over the last couple of days are Captain Barbosa, Tia Dalma, Davy Jones, Jack Sparrow, Trusty, and Boo. The above Pirates of the Caribbean collection were all leveled up. I am still working on attaining the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction to complete that storyline. The two characters that were not leveled up in this group are already at level 10, which is the maximum level. Trusty was able to be leveled up because he had all of his requirements ready before Tony was available to start working on getting. Tramp still needs one token and hopefully will get it soon. Boo was the only one at her level so I wanted to get her equal to the other Monsters, Inc. characters before I started leveling them up again. Currently, Celia Mae is leveling up to level 8. The new attraction is Kaa's Jungle Gym which should take 24 hours to complete. The Lion King attraction that was placed into Storage was The Circle of Life attraction. The Moa...
On day 6 of the Mandalorian Event, the first striking gold mini-event finished. I got 134th place in the event and got 5 bronze chests. Also, I got 134th place in the event and got 18 common blueprints. Cara Dune is officially unlocked in the event timeline. Kuiil is now level 4. I can now use him to help with welcoming Cara Dune. The Mandalorian is now level 4. Greef Karga is now level 4. I was able to get the Razor Crest Attraction into the Kingdom. The Razor Crest has reached the 1st enchantment. I can now get the Child Ears Hat. Shere Khan is now welcomed into the Kingdom. Nightmare Candy Shop has reached the 1st enchantment. I can now get Sally Ears Hat from this attraction and Barrel can help with getting Shock Ears Hat as well.
Bruce is leveled up and I will work on some more characters as well as some characters for the next chapter. Bruce is now level 9. Ariel is now level 4. Ariel now has a quest to complete. Ursula is now level 4. Ursula now has a quest to complete. Quest Complete! Self-Styled. Ariel finished this quest. Quest Complete! Let Your Garden Grow...? Ursula finished this quest. Crush is now leveling up. Crush will probably be the last Finding Nemo character I will be leveling up before the start of the Tower Challenge tomorrow.
Comments
Post a Comment