Star Wars IV - A New Hope Day 2: Unlocked Leia Organa and Welcomed TIE Fighter Pilot

 On the 2nd day of the event, I was able to unlock Princess Leia and get the TIE Fighter Pilot into the Kingdom. 


Quest Complete! Make It Brief. Luke finished this quest.


Leia is now unlocked in the Event Storyline.


I still have 2 hours until she is unlocked in the game. 



The 3rd event goal is now able to be worked on.



Luke Skywalker is now level 3.


Leia and the TIE Fighter Pilot are both unlocked in the game. 




I purchase the TIE Fighter Pilot and also got the Death Star Balloon Stand.


I now have 2 out of 6 characters in the Kingdom.


It looks like I need 8 each of her two specific tokens. 


TIE Fighter Pilot is now level 2.


Just because I felt like getting a picture of the Battle Grounds for this event. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Highland Games Day 13: Unlocked Merida

Character Only Update #8: Lunch on the Loose! Update Welcomed The Bride and New Haunted Concession

Striking Gold Event Days 1-3